My house will never be clean enough.
I will always have things to file.
I love that I get on the floor with my primary kids.
I may never start my own business, I am still a success.
I will try not beat myself up in the head for the r e s t o f m y l i f e.
I love that reading the Book of Mormon every day is a habit now.
I love that I don't beat myself up if I don't read the Book of Mormon on a day.
I will never get my bachelors degree.
I love that after all these years of marriage, we are getting some things right.
I am glad that the teen age years don't last.
I worry and hope that my children will gain their own testimony.
I am happy that 6 friends agreed to read about Grandma Mason.
I wish I was a reader, but alas, I am a movie watcher instead.
I wish I felt I was "good enough".
I'm glad that this Internet Explorer is finally letting me post again.
1 comment:
Glad you're reading the BOM too! Don't beat yourself up or I'll have to beat you up because I don't let my friends get beat up! haha
Post a Comment