The only goal I have for the New Year is to join the gym again and go.
We spent New Year's Eve watching Serenity movie and then I went to bed. I woke up with all the noise outside and went down stairs to kiss my hubby and wish Rachel a happy new year. Then went back to sleep. Whopedy do?
Spend a few hours new year's day playing games with the whole family, that was fun!
Not very hopeful for the new year.
I am not ready for Primary today or for the Ward Activity we are in charge of this Friday. Yikes! I hope to sew a new pajama top for it. It will be fun to see the ward in their pj's.
Maybe this is a middle age phase?
1 comment:
The ward activity is going to be great. Can't wait to see the jammies. :)
Post a Comment