Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love Him Tender, Love You Dear!

I married a man who has related well to women his whole life. Long before I knew him he had female friends and recent acquaintances that would talk to him and lean on his (ample, large, burly, hunk of a man) shoulders. I am so happy I'm the one that snagged him. I am the one that he believed I really liked him. (I haven't stopped talking yet either)
He can be very intuitive and tender. People still come up to him and cry to this caring man. He is a GREAT listener and his heart loves everyone. These are values I cherish and love in him!

I read a blog that recently posted about "Twilight" and this infatuation with Edward. I was shocked that this post had 120 comments! (I only got through a light third) Turns out that there was a bit of a smack down with an anonymous person about Edward speaking like a woman. Woman love it!

I wish our son did not get smacked down for being like his father. I wish he didn't get smacked down so hard for being and Edward. These smack down guys need to have their heads torn off by caring family members, like in the movie, right? Don't I sound like a tender mom. Hey, he gets it from his dad not his mom.

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Your husband is kind, genuine and so incredibly loving...but what I love most is how fully and completely he loves you. Glenn will be okay -- and the girl who gets him will thank you both daily for raising such a good son (and so will her mother!)

Dale said...

I love you, I am a better man for having you in my life.

lilibet said...

I agree with Jeanelle -- your husband is great AND Glenn will be ok. He'll be a better person for it, as long as he doesn't just start trying to fit in with those guys. (From what I've seen, I doubt he will, either.)