Thursday, April 4, 2013

I don't know what to write?

Dale had surgery on his back on March 7. He is back at work today for only a few hours. Hope he does ok. I'll try to get things done so I can take a nap with him when he comes home.

I am sewing like crazy for the Kentridge musical "Evita". I am overwhelmed, but just try to do one thing at a time.

My house is a mess. We are so busy, who has time to clean?

Sis. Pendleton died. All 5 of us went to her funeral (Glenn had to leave early to be only a half hour late to rehearsal).

I am now the nursery leader at church. I am still doing Activity Day girls too.

Rachel and I had matching Easter Dresses! I got mine at the Kent Ross and then we got hers at the Ross in Tukwila.

I wish Jamie could visit more often. I wish I was more talkative when she calls.

Glenn has chosen to go to the University of Northern Colorado. We are excited for him! It is in Greely, CO.

I like my kids! I like listening to them when they get home from school everyday.

2 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

this is a great post. clips of normal life. i miss you sheryl....i haven't seen you in forever!

Koko said...

You had a lot to say and I loved the update...thank you! You are so incredibly busy and I'm sure Mrs. G is so grateful for your skills and your willingness. I love your kids too! (oh yea - you and Dale too...didn't know he had surgery! Ouch!)