Tuesday, December 13, 2011



I love my life! Things are going fairly well. Except that being a parent is hard. I try to read scriptures every day and say a daily prayer (asking for help with parenting). I try to be in tune with the spirit when I am interacting with child, doesn't always happen. Patience, patience! with myself and with him.



Was working on quilt blocks for Isaac, taking a break for Christmas present sewing. Embroidery machine has a glitch so it's in the shop for repairs. There is a big sale on Christmas eve morning I'm pretty excited for, hope to get more quilting fabric. I might be busy on quilts for 3 other people at the beginning of next year. Ryan yes, the other 2 aren't official yet but the FB sure looks it.



I have heard a couple of people recently say, "I don't do FB." I am just blown away by the thought of it, how could anyone (who does use the computer) NOT do FB?! I keep in touch with cousins I have not seen in 20-30 years. or with High School friends or a friend down the street but we don't go to elementary school events anymore.



Still need to get my Christmas cards out...

No comments: