Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am not interesting, OK?

I am working on retraining my muscles. Turns out that the surgery I had (a couple of years ago to fix a deformity) but my chest muscles still work they way they use to. Who knew! I am amazed at what I am learning from my chiro and massage therapy. I still have tense muscles from my TMJ (back when I was younger). Who knew! How did she know I had had it?

I am freezing several food things today. Going to teach the kids how to make master mixes, like Bisquick and muffins. Pulled pork is hard to do and they hate it, even when the pork is tender.

Finally going to steam clean the carpets...i hope?

School shopping, we are going to go to Wal-Mart. I try not to go there but this time of year they are the best deal around for so many things.

Opinion-John McCain & Joe Lieberman-LOVE IT! Maybe this would help centralize the 2 main parties!? Romney would be great for the LDS church. I am anxious to see what comes from the 2 conventions coming up.

No comments: