I found this band that I'm having fun with now. Hubby bought me the most recent CD. They describe themselves as sounding like, "if your childhood stuffed animals got together and formed a band". Isn't that funny! I think all their songs sound alike BUT the lyrics are very whimsical and the songs are just happy songs, fun to bop your head to.
Here is one line from the song "Every Goliath has its David "
"and I know Kung-Fu, and I'm not afraid of you. Cause I might be small but I'm not a coward, I have puppy powers, that I'm not afraid to use."
My favorite song though is "My Fairytale Ending". LOVE IT! It's not on youtube though, you'll have to come over to my house to play!
1 comment:
I would love to hear some of these songs...maybe a girls fun night or something. haha
Post a Comment