Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yeah Me!

I am still losing weight with WW! Yeah Me! I made it to the 5% sticker! That means I lost 5% of my original weight. I posted my big sticker on my fridge to remind me to get another one. I am so happy for such a little thing as a sticker. I even had a 25 point Azteca Seafood Chimichanga this week.
I have been working with my youngest daughter in the kitchen this week. She/we have made Maryland Crab Cakes, Hush puppies, and she made Apple Fritters by herself. We had a lot of fun in the kitchen together. Tonight I hope to try the horrible vegetable Brussel Sprouts and some Risotto w/some kind of meat?

3 comments:

Koko said...

Yay Sheryl! That feels great to make that kind of goal! I'm very proud of you and I'm still working on things myself...sigh. haha

Jamie said...

Way to go! I was wondering since I didn't get my customary text this week.

lilibet said...

That is absolutely wonderful!!