Monday, March 8, 2010

Zumba

I have to get out of my pj's and leave for my Zumba class in the next 15 minutes. Do I? or Don't I? I love my pj's and I love my bed!
I don't particularly like this teacher. She's good when she is teaching but she frequently has one student do a very s*xy routine. Lots' of hip action. The teacher also takes lots of breaks and expects us to keep going and she is always at least 5 minutes late starting the class.
Shut up and go.
P.S. I LOVED the brussel sprouts!

4 comments:

Koko said...

Where do you take that class? Good for you for getting up and going!

Jamie said...

You're too cute. I hope to be as s*xy one day.

lilibet said...

That class looks like fun, but takes more coordination than I have. It's really hard to get out of the house to exercise when you're not really feeling like it.

k.e.l.l.i.e. said...

Umm... What is Zumba and where do you take this class?