Saturday, February 13, 2010

nothing special

Next Sat Auntie Ann's free pretzel. I mistakenly told the kids is was today, whoops.
Cleaning house.
Daughter Basketball game today.
Hubby at Caucus for the first time in a few years, he is going to be precinct leader (after a few years of harassing him to do so)
Need hair cut and color badly.
WW is going well. I had a brownie and blueberry pie yesterday and still didn't go to far over daily points!
Love going to the gym still. Love that I can mix it up and not feel guilty when I don't go, 'cause I still go most days.
Sharing time tomorrow.

2 comments:

lilibet said...

Is Rachel playing for YW? I used to love that.

What do you like at the gym? Travis and I are fond of the elliptical, so much so that we just bought one with our tax return. Getting to the gym is REALLY difficult at this point in our lives.

Koko said...

I saw Dale at the Caucuses. Good for him for serving. Good for you for doing well with the things you want/need to!