Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am a Freak?

A few questions for my peeps to comment on.

What is the difference between; in office procedure, minor surgery?
What is the difference between procedure and surgery?
What is the difference between no big deal and big deal procedure/surgery?
At what level is it socially acceptable to be a little freaked out? Medium freaked out?

Maybe when the doctor calls you herself and says we need to schedule pre-op and post-op as well as the "procedure" itself. That is when I medium freaked out. Hubby is freaked out over the "what if's". You would think by now we would have this freaken stuff figured out?

3 comments:

Dale said...

Just in case you weren't aware, Sheryl and I like to freak out!......;-p

lilibet said...

She called you herself? Yikes.

I think 'procedure' is a nice way of saying 'surgery' ... just like 'fracture' is a nice way of saying 'break'. But, seriously, even getting stitches is minor surgery.

Koko said...

Well, I would be freaked out too! Anything I can help with? Prayers comin' your way, but if I can do anything more substantial, please call!