- I love that my kids valentine class list includes so many cultures; Abdi (Africa), Hancock (pretty darn Americana), Gonzales (Mexican), Mohamed (Muslim), Shin (Asian), Singh (Sikh).
- I love that half of my kids are loving basketball. We have Hoosier blood after all.
- I love that Jamie is in DC and doing well.
- I love that I can get out of bed today.
- I love that I can pretty much do what ever I want...until 3:20.
- I love that my testimony is strong enough to carry me through tough times.
- I love my red hair, even more so with artificial help.
- I love my DVR.
- I love the idea that I'm finally OK with working in primary, still working on it. I do love the kids, that's easy! It is the failure on my part that I can't handle. (whoops, stay positive)
- I love it when small kids hug me and like to be around me, I'm always surprised and honored.
- I love all my kids and grateful Sister Cottis told me "Heavenly Father gives you 12 years to love your kids to get you through the next 6".
- I love seeing my kids mature. We have good kids. Teach them correct principals and let them govern themselves, and they govern fairly well. They blow me away sometimes.
- I love that my hubby and I are progressing forward. One of the big reasons I married him is his commitment level. We are both committed to making our marriage work to the best of our abilities. I love it when I like him.
- I love that he has the day off tomorrow and the kids still have to go to school!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!
2 comments:
I love your red hair too ;o)! It's really good to remind ourselves of the good things we have. Sometimes it's too easy to dwell on the crap. Good job girl!
I loved sitting by my favorite people at the dinner/dance on Saturday night!! xoxo
Post a Comment