Yesterday was one of those days that we kick responsibilities out the door. I love it. We stayed in our pajamas and hubby ordered pizza for dinner. (I am grateful for a hubby that provides so well for his family! I have the option to stay home and have lazy days w/kids.)
I forced 3 angry kids to watch an old black and white movie, "12 Angry Men". We were 20 minutes into it when the timer rang, our lunch was now ready. The kids asked to pause the movie while they gather their stuff. I am allowing lunch in front of the TV. I guess they didn't want to miss any part of this boring movie their awful mom is making them watch.
Today I have to get dressed and get back to responsibilities, for some reason they want milk for their cold cereal.
2 comments:
I remember having that exact same attitude toward that movie when we were told we were going to watch it in class (in high school). I was enthralled. Fantastic movie. I think they even redid although I haven't seen the new version.
Kids! They always insist on eating. Mine do the same thing :o).
Post a Comment