- I had to compose an email yesterday morning to a "friend" that gets under my skin very easily. I have to be very careful in how I word my purpose. My heart pounds.
- My son experienced some "Mormon Bashing" at school. The teacher was unaware until my email this morning. She emailed me back and then called me too. It will be handled today, I hope well. My heart pounds.
- My other son experienced making some poor choices after other kids made some of their bad choices. The grandfather approached my son (whom we don't know) and started to dress him down on the street. My son was scared. I went to speak with the grandfather and ask that he not approach my son in the future but to the school or me directly. It was handled well. My heart pounds.
- My VT'ers came over yesterday in which I brought up a personal struggle and asked for their advice and council. They gave loving and kind wisdom. My tearful heart was softened. My heart is scared.
- A good friend called. Her one year old is in ICU. My heart aches for this mom.
I don't see the big picture of yesterday. I made choices of how to handle each situation, as did others. I am not second guessing any of my actions. I am glad to have the confidants in myself and my hubby. I am glad hubby has my back. I am grateful that I trust my Heavenly Father knows me and knows why to push my heart to pound.
2 comments:
Always and forever!
Love,
Dale
Hey, I'm glad you like Putter Wall. Go leave a comment because I want you to win! :)
Hey, I also think it would be cool, if you wanted, if you did a guest post explaining your new picture quilts (sorry I don't know the technical name). You could just email it to me with photos of the finished product. I think they're super cool and something a lot of people haven't seen. Anyhow, this comment is huge.
Talk to you later
Post a Comment