Yesterday 3 friends came over and we sewed PJ pants for Christmas presents. Didn't finish'em so they are coming back tonight.
Another friend's daughter wants help with making a Homecoming dress modest. I'll work on that next Monday-Tue.
I hope to cut out a new dress for me and a kid today before they come back home. Kids have half day today. I would like new clothes for the Primary Sacrament Meeting this Sunday.
I should be working on sharing time, but no, I'd rather sew. I am looking at the patterns and realized it has been a very long time since I made clothes that required more than a couple of seams.
Do I like this creative process? I'm not very good, just OK. My sewing is only so so good.
4 comments:
Quit being so squishy....;-p
Love,
Dale
Practice makes perfect!
Yesterday I got my sewing machine out of storage. It was interesting for me to note how ***HAPPY*** I was to bring it to my room at the San Francisco Zen Center. I may use today or tomorrow to bring in the waist for some jeans I got at good will that almost fit.
Or I just may occasionally look at my sewing machine in my closet and smile.
I think you are a pretty dang good at sewing. And you love it, so you'll only get better.
Post a Comment