"Do the Puyallup" If you're local you know that means that fair. Yesterday was $1 a ride, so with the free tickets that the school kids get we went and had a great time. I didn't take them out of school this year, we went after they got home. One of the rides that we went on reminded me of the school carnival when I was a kid and my sister and I went on the "Monkey" ride. She was crying and pleading with the worker to let her off, as I was just laughing my head off. Well I was laughing my head off yesterday on the "Sky Diver" but...I am a little older and little heavier and it was not as much fun. I think the worker saw my white knuckles and let me off first, Thank you! Swings are still my favorite ride. The kids and I had a great time. We didn't get home until 9:30 (yes, they went to school today). We ate funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream.
Today I was at the temple all day. Did 3 sessions. Missed the stake meeting though, wanted to get home to my kids, but forgot about the school meeting so I only saw my kids for about 15 minutes today.
I am at an emotional place were I want to sit and write for a long period of time. I am happy to learn and want to document were I'm at emotionally. When, when when should I take the time?
No comments:
Post a Comment