Not this year. Today was an eventful day.
- For a week now I have talked with a few mom's asking if they are ready for school. Ever single one does not want school to start, except me. "Please go. Go to school. Please let me have some ME time again." I must be a horrible mom. So last night I woke up and thought, I'm the only one who doesn't like her kids. NO, not the case after all. I started to cry when my youngest walked into her classroom. Where did that come from?
- One child was not allowed in school because of not having documented the latest state vaccine. The pediatrician did not have any in stock, so we switched to my doctor. An hour later, back in school, OK. But 40 minutes before school is out I get a phone call saying he is sick. I went and got him. Sometimes I make my kids "tough it out", but for him to say he is sick on the first day of school, I knew he needed me to get him.
- So another child of mine, some kid came up to her and...cut her hair. Out of the blue. She was later told by the principal that he was suspended. On the first day of school!
And another thing...one kid had a "movie night" last Friday. One guest was dropped off a half an hour early! Then had to call after it was over and wasn't picked up until a half an hour after it was over! I've never met these parents but schesh!
People, People what are they thinking?
1 comment:
Oh, how I love you! I'm thankful for you and what you go through. I hope that one day we will look back on this day and laugh.....ok, in the far, far, distant future......
I love you!
Post a Comment