Today I didn't bake Hillary any cookies;
Ironed 12 shirts
Defrost the freezer
Dropped off a forgotten lunch and med. at the school
Scrubbed out the refrigerator
2 doc appointments
I'm thinking about last nights speech. After a primary Pres meeting we quickly closed with prayer and turned on the TV. I had to leave before it was over, saw less than half.
Jury still out.
But I love that she is a mom, intelligent, articulate, pretty (but needs to fix that hair), played basketball and is one year older than me. I can relate to her. I would not make some of the choices she had made and I don't hold the same view of some things, but I like her. If Obama stays positive though, I might just have to think harder on this one. He won points when he backed up Palin and the idea of the kids being off limits.
No comments:
Post a Comment