Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Up

In no order except what came to my mindlessness;

  • Feet hurt
  • dog hair
  • Wonderful Gold Star week-end getaway with hubby
  • Movie jobs
  • chores
  • hair cut
  • another party here this Sat. (Jamie's)
  • rearrange rooms so I will have a sewing only room, its pink
  • I want to buy a new sewing machine (Juki 98Q) straight stitch only, but fast
  • hubby will convert an oak cabinet into a custom sewing table!
  • picked raspberries yesterday, but totally not worth it, won't go back there (kids didn't like seeing the rats)
  • I Won a blender (I don't need, it's still in the box) as part of the grand opening of the new portion of mall
  • Having lunch with my big bro today, he has bz trip here

I'm always tired by Thursday.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm slightly scared I ate those raspberries.