Awhile back 2 friends were talking about what color your personality is.
One of them gave me the book and I took the test. I was about half way done when I realized "I'm a blue hands down." Yep, over half my answers were for blue. Only 2 were yellow.
My whole family took the test. The first 4 who took it were 4 different colors. Jamie and my hubby are yellow. Almost identical scores. Ironic.
I think we change in seasons of life though. I'll have to go read some more about it.
2 comments:
I'm a red, through and through!
wasn't it interesting? I was thinking you'd maybe have more white in you too? I'm mostly blue with some red and a tiny bit of white. As much as I love to have fun, I don't think I have any yellow in me at all. Strange!
Post a Comment