Argh! Washing Machine is STILL not working properly.
My expensive new iron was leaking so I exchanged it this week-end, hope it works now. I used my old GE one this morning and thought, "What's the big deal about Rowenta?" I hope this new one is a miracle worker.
Jamie bridal shower went well. I am so done with parties. We even skipped an open house last night.
3 weeks until school starts.
Bernic Mac died. He was so YOUNG! He had the same lung disease that my dad does.
I love that even when I'm making poor choices, I can still have the blessing of learning and growing. This past week has been a new step in my growth towards my ultimate goal of living with my Father in Heaven. It was just a little step but I am feeling grateful that I was ready. It is amazing that each little thing in my life contributes to this tiny growth. It is one that I'll have to ponder for awhile.
1 comment:
I absolutely adore my Rowenta iron. I'm not sure which one it is - just the Costco one? I bought it two years ago and will never own another brand.
Post a Comment