Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crawling from the Wreckage

Yesterday I blogged at the beginning of the day. I then went to my chiro and on the way there heard radio DJ's playing bits of "bad songs". It was amusing. One of the songs was, "Crawling from the Wreckage". Hmmn. I immediately thought this was a good thing. If you're crawling, you made it, you survived. You are not walking, you are harmed, BUT you made it! This is a good thing. Right? So after crawling out you look behind and complain? Of course I do. But one day I hope to see the silver lining, the glass half full, etc.

When I left the chiro my neck was WAY better! I was pumped up even. I was happy! OMG!

I came home to my broken washing machine and fixed it with 2 paper clips and a sewing tool helped me. I am so cool.

I am going to write down, one day, this big "issue" I've been dealing with my whole life. It is simple, but not. I love learning! I love growing and developing. I am going to write in my journal about my wreckage. I am still crawling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that I am helping you crawl out of the wreckage and not in further.

Love,
Dale