Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Shoes
Other people can blog all they want about shoes, shoes, shoes. I am a cheap skate and don't like to spend money on shoes. I do like cute shoes though. I have even gained a little reputation about having cute sandals. In fact so much so that I try to out do myself. "They have to be cute'er (spell check doesn't agree with this word) than last year". Have not found this years pair yet. I needed a new pair of tennis shoes so I tried on a pair that have elastic instead of shoe strings. I love love love them! I am a barefoot person, always have been, but this pair I have put on everyday instead! In fact I was sitting on my bed to talk with hubby and I didn't even take them off. I think I might even go back and get them in another color?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Obviously, I need to start paying closer attention to your feet!
I saw them! Yesterday in the grocery store! And yes, they were very cute.
You do have beautiful sandals. I'm envious of them. I can't really wear open-toed shoes because my toes are long and strangely shaped, which Glenn had the kindness to point out one time when I had to take a shoe off to get a rock out in Sunday School. :) I'll have to see these elastic shoes.
Sheryl has very pretty feet, I like them alot!
Post a Comment