My hubby loves me. I came out of the church on Tuesday after a RS Enrichment dinner and my hubby had left me a card and fresh fruit on the seat of my car. He knows I LOVE fresh blueberries! Just a little sweet way of saying "I love you".
SO Friday when I ran to the store for milk I stopped by the bulk food and got him red Swedish fish, his favorite candy. In a hurry, so I used a card already here at the house. It expressed eternal love and how happy I am that our marriage, though hard, is wonderful to be with him.
SO I put the candy and the card on his truck seat before marriage councilor... (That is a pun all by itself). He comes to the appointment straight from work. We flirt with each other as we drive our 2 separate cars home. He said he was feeling “Happy, the world is great, we are getting along, and we are in love” etc.
SO I being an honest person tell him…The card is one that I gave him a year ago. He is crushed. He is making jokes about it now and will for the rest of our life. A recycled card joke. A recycled joke about recycled love.
2 comments:
How nice! So were you talking on your cell phones while you were driving? Because if not, flirting in separate cars seems pretty impressive and I would like some tips.
LOL! Never, ever be honest about stuff like that. I love it.
Post a Comment