Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cottis Clan

During my trip to down to Jamie's I went to visit my old Mia Made advisor. She had a huge impact on my challening teen-age years. So did her family. When I got the pictures back I teared up (in Costco, I wish we had a digital again). My eyes tear up, again, just thinking about that time of my life and what I learned from my expereinces. I am SO glad to be a (fairly) well adjust adult now!

Here are some pix. (email me if you want details)

Sharlene & Sheryl







the original, Cottis Clan (minus Chris)









Chris & mom, while babysitting once I had to call the police, I lost him.









Jamie, Sharlene & Jamie








Jamie & Jamie, my Jamie is named after this Jamie.
They are both beautiful women with a calming spirit. (more tears)









Sharlene and I got together again for lunch the next day. I hope they can come for a visit. We had great time. Even if Scott was on a roll, Go McCain!

1 comment:

lilibet said...

I am also incredibly happy my teenage years are over. Ick. It's so wonderful when you have good people to help you get through it (who aren't your parents because, for some reason, their advice doesn't seem to count).