I HATE feeling tired all the time! I hate being anemic. I hate all the steps that I have to go through to try and stop it. I hated the 3 and a half hours I spent at the doctors yesterday. I hated the tears that snuck out during an exam. I hate being against the odds on so many things. I hate what my tired body can't do for my family. I hate the cycle of not eating well because I'm to tired to make healthy food, which would help me feel better. I hate the idea of pain to learn something. I hate losing hope. I hate being so negative. ;)
I love that my family tries to be patient with me. I love that my hubby is so supportive. I love my hubby and kids. I love learning. I love great insurance. I love my new iron pills. I love having hope. I love the people who are reading my blog.
1 comment:
Do the iron pills work? I've heard spinach and cooking in a cast-iron skillet also help (apparently it comes off into the food!).
You don't ALWAYS have to be positive. I would have been so upset by the third exam that I probably would have cried through the whole thing.
Post a Comment