Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful

I am feeling so Thankful. This is a season of life were things are good and my family is doing well. I am not sensing the other shoe is going to drop. Here is a short list of what I have thought of this past week or so.

  1. We bought a new van. The dealer missed priced by $2,000.
  2. We can afford 2 in braces.
  3. We have wonderful medical insurance.
  4. I can get a massage anytime covered my insurance.
  5. I can sew easily anything I want to. (quality is another issue)
  6. I have a comfortable new bed. My sister said so.
  7. I have a comfortable home.
  8. I can do what ever I want, when ever I want. (after my self imposed responsibilities)
  9. I have a working washer & dryer
  10. I have a wonderful double oven and bake what ever, whenever
  11. Both parents are still alive and relatively healthy
  12. I have people I can call if I need help
  13. I have a cell phone with more features than I can handle.
  14. I have use of a laptop that I can use in my pj's in my wonderful bed, right now
  15. I have children that allow me to sleep in when I need to, they are independent (mostly)
  16. I have wonderful extended family
  17. My oldest child loves me
  18. All my children hug me, a lot (thanks for pointing this out Gail)
  19. I know The LDS church is true and secure in my own belief system
  20. I am a competent woman of Faith
  21. I know I am intelligent, I didn't always know this.

Today the thing I am most grateful for is my loving husband, who makes great sacrifices for me and we are at a point in marriage that is WONDERFUL! in many ways! We have gone through a rough patch a few years back and now it is getting better every day. He holds my hand all the time. He kisses me in public easily. He has the most wonderful eyes. He is kind hearted. I am starting to cry. I love this guy!


Thank you whomever likes me well enough to read my blog or be friendly to me.

2 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Yay on the new van! And what a great list. Tonight when I'm struggling to think of things I'm thankful for, I might be stealing from your list. And you do have a wonderful husband but you are also a wonderful wife and mother. There is so much love coming out of your home...I can practically see the hearts floating in the sky above it from my house!

lilibet said...

I'm looking forward to that point in marriage! I am really covetous of that double oven of yours, too. :) This is a great list, like Jeanelle said.