Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sad Van Good-Bye

We had to say good-bye to our van of 11 years. I love our new van but felt like I was cheating when the guy towed our old one away. We bought the old one when we found out we were pregnant with our last child. It moved cross country with us and helped us be comfortable as our family grew. What I will miss most is the personality our van displayed in all the bumper stickers. I love reading other people's bumper stickers. It says a lot about the person driving the car. Here is a picture of the back of the van.

  1. Star Fleet Academy-Trekkie
  2. Honor Student at General Wayne Middle School-brainy kid and proud parent
  3. Cub Scout-involved parent
  4. Cub Scout 50 the anniversary-over the top scout
  5. American Flag- just after 9/11
  6. LDS-Mormon (you only saw it when we braked)
  7. BYU-over the top Mormon proud parent
  8. Go Out Side and Play-outdoorsy parent (dream on)
  9. Honor Student Emerald Park Elementary- proud parent again, again, again
  10. Got Fabric?- sniff sniff sniff I'll miss this one the most, the others can be replaced, but not this one. This one was me and only me.
  11. I forget what the last one was, I thought we had 11?

What do you think the back of our old van said?


1 comment:

lilibet said...

LOL! I hate bumper stickers because it makes me think even worse things of bad drivers, ie, "ha, they voted for so-and-so! No wonder they're idiots!"