Wednesday, April 29, 2009

44 Earth Years

When looking at Eternity, 44 is very little and very young. This morning for family prayer my son said he was thankful Heavenly Father let me live another year. Thanks?

The sentiment is thoughtful. I am grateful for every year I have. Will we look back at our earth years with a longing? No. Will we look back as the "good ole'days"? No. Will we look back grateful for all the experiences, especially the hard ones? Yes, I think so.

Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing another year here on earth.

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

Happy happy birthday Sheryl dear...happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to YOU from me. It's only fitting that you get a Primary song today. I hope it's a restful, fun, happy, whatever-you-want-it-to-be day for you. Love you!