Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is this less pessimistic?

I can log into my blog with my email and password. I know my user name. I still can not make comments on other's blogs. I am not an idiot, but I am doing something wrong. HELP!

We are planning on a yard sale this Saturday.

Sick kid, we are taking turns.

My hubby finally found an old high school friend of his. He was one of the ushers at our wedding. This is one of those scary but true, Sci-fie guys. I wonder if he still lives in his parents basement?

Primary is stressing me out. I think I got the administrative stuff down. But Man what about...this and that? The devil is in the details of each and every kid.

I'm speaking at RS meeting next week. Me and then the bishop, again. We just spoke together for sacrament meeting in Jan. I have no problem with Sheryl talking about anything. My problem is "what does Father in Heaven want Sheryl to say?" I think and think and think. How much am I "the philosophy of Sheryl mingling with scripture". I am arrogant and full of myself. I like who I am and I want others to like me too. My presentations, historically, can be full of entertaining fluff. It is the responsibility of being the instrument for good that ways on me. No biggy.

My hubby was just told he does have sleep apnea. YEA! His O2 level should be at least 95%. He got down to 75%. Maybe now he can get a good nights rest!! I am excited at what this will do for him!

I've been watching old "Gilmore Girls" every day at 2:00pm. I need to stop obsessing. I catch myself acting like Loralie.

2 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Okay, get Jasmine or me to look at the commenting thing tonight when we're over. And yay on the test results for Dale. Is he doing that machine thing? It'll change both of your lives. And you guys need to rent Lars & the Real Girl. It's a grownup movie and clean -- a few swears and sort of adult subject matter because of the whole doll thing but I think you'd like it. Especially since the town totally is like Stars Hollow! Love GG. I kind of want to rent the DVDs someday and just watch them all in order. Or maybe just buy them when I'm feeling wealthy or catch a good sale. I might be a smidge late tonight so just start without me. Getting my hair done just before. Woo hoo! Should I have just emailed you? Probably. ;)

lilibet said...

I love GG. Stopped watching the last season 'cause the writing went way downhill and it saddened me. I love the "philosophy of Sheryl mingled with scripture". Isn't that really all of us. I don't think you have to worry about people liking you. You're going to be great.
How is the sleep apnea going to be treated?