Sick kid at home today.
We had the oven repaired back around New Year's.
Repair guy fixed our fridge, he's coming out again today to attach a new gasket.
Now our washer is leaking and not spinning out correctly the first go around.
So my hubby ordered some quilting software for me for my birthday. According to the website items are shipped out (US post office) on Tuesday and sometimes Thursday (from CA). It had not shown up after 18 days so my hubby called. Owner would not apologize and gave excuses (out of town, need to update website, etc.) but agreed to give us a book at half price (which I was thinking about anyway). She stated to my hubby and I both that she was shipping out all of it that day. That was 10 days ago. The software cleared the bank a while back, the book cleared the bank this past Friday.This is a small one person company and complaining to the BBB, I don't think would do much. What do we do?
3 comments:
Probably not. But maybe you could try and see what happens. Good luck. Bummer that the house is falling apart.
I say call the credit card company and let them know you haven't received the item. I really despise poor customer service - very frustrating.
Definitely call the credit card company. That's the one thing credit cards are good for, or at least the one reason I would use one rather than debit. I'm so sorry. What a contrast between Monday's and Saturday's post. :(
Post a Comment