Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

Vote for John McCain. I have always liked him.

My hubby and I tried to get involved with the local republican party a few years back (him more than I) but got very discouraged at the polarizing conversations. We are more moderate. We like to have respectful discussions trying to reach common ground. I don’t agree with bashing anyone or any position.
John McCain tells it like it is. He stands firm even if it is not popular. That is integrity and I highly regard the quality. Romney switched views on some key issues. I like Obama's hope but disagree on issues. Although Obama’s books are an easier read than John McCain’s. I have to miss the John McCain supporters getting together today in Seattle starting at 4:30. VT Conference and etc going on. Bummer.

I want a sign in my yard
“Mormon for McCain”

1 comment:

lilibet said...

Thank you!!! McCain gets my vote on the Republican side. I like his orneriness. I relate to it. However, I am going to say something that everyone will be horrified by: I really like Hilary Clinton. I think she's smart and isn't afraid to be smart and speak directly. I think her husband is going to ruin her campaign for her, though. That's okay. I like Obama, too. McCain looks like he's getting the Rep vote. I don't know who'd I'd end up voting for out of the three. I guess I have a year to figure it out.