Monday, February 4, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

Busy week-end. U2 3D was awesome! Oh, my gosh! We saw the same concert when they were here a couple years ago, but the sound system was awful. This one was great! We would love to go again! Wish we could $$ take the kids. We have brainwashed them to love and appreciate all the classics; Clash, Beatles and U2. Some have gone even further and like the Mama's & Papas. Not bad, but not my thing.
I didn't tear up during President Hinckley funeral, much. But the clips before hand and after, I did. There is a "hinckleychallenge" to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days, starting today. Our family is already on 1 Nephi 17, from the start of the New Year. Our oldest gave us a "family" Book of Mormon, we are taking turns with. I'm hoping I can get them to agree to the 97 days idea instead of a chapter a day.
Not much going on today. Monday is always laundry day. Hey, don't the Mama's & Papas have a song, "Monday, Monday"...

Declaimer:
My blog format is a reflection of my taste and non-imagination.

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

You completely and totally crack me up! (the disclaimer, I mean!) So glad you loved U2 3D! Glad you & Dale went...