Glenn is in the school play "Godspell". He is one of the disciples. It is such a small cast this time that I felt I need to take charge of something so I chose decorating the lobby. Here are a few pictures of how it turned out.
The top picture is of a smart phone, laptop and tablet/TV all with our tie dyed version of "Coexist". There are a lot of religious books in front of all 3 screens.
The bottom picture is of the banners with the same "Coexist". There is more to the whole look but these are the best pictures. Sorry the pictures were not close up, they were taken with my cell. The canvases were all done by the theater tech class.
I came up with the ideas and Dale, Rachel and myself did all the work putting it together. (OK, Mark did about a half hour worth of work too) We had a small group of parents that helped tremendously putting it up at the school. It was supposed to take 2 hours and took just less than 4, because I didn't think of so many details. I still have to go back and finish the bio boards (cast has not turned them in yet) they go under the banners on that frame.
I'll blog again about the play itself, after I see a real performance.


3 comments:
Good for you! That's a big job! Looks great!
Such a fun idea. I love it.
It looks great. Good work. Congrats to Glenn on the play!
Post a Comment