I am not enjoying my new embroidery machine lately. I have to many projects! Once people find out you have one, everyone has something that needs to be embroidered. I volunteered to do the embroidery for Glenn's (Kentridge) play "Happy Days". It is based on the TV show and written by Gary Marshall. I am not happy with the quality of some of what I'm producing. I have to "babysit" the machine while it works.
Just finished! I spent 4.5 hours just today on it.
Finished up Jamie C quilt yesterday. Still have to finish wrapping it though. Karma's is done except the hand border. I'll start that tomorrow. Learned of another wedding quilt I want to do, not until June though.
Rachel is in her school play. Have to sew her a 50's "mother" dress this next week.
I'm on hold for a conference call with my 2 sisters. Neither are calling in guess.
I'm going to go have my nails done.
1 comment:
What?!! This is how you spent your birthday? ;( I'm sorry!! We had a wonderful time on your birthday -- thanks for sharing it with us. When the kids opened your quilt we all AWED over it! So, so special and beautiful! Thank you so very much!!! I sure love you Sheryl - you're a great lady!
Post a Comment