- I sleep for 10 hours or so. Don't give me a hard time or wish you could. It is medically necessary.
- I help get my kids off to school, ie make a lunch and sometimes remind them of things they should do before they leave (like dishes or brush their teeth)
- I read 2 chapters in the Book of Mormon. Currently I'm in Alma with the people of Ammon. I love Alma the younger! This is good stuff!
- I am trying to establish a habit of working out on the Wii Zumba, just haven't got it yet.
- Shower or stay in PJ's.
- Then I sew and sew and sew. It's feeling like job these days. I am extremely happy with the quilting job I finished yesterday. I can't stop looking at the back side of this quilt! Even my family thought it looked good, or at least they said so. They think I'm hard on myself, so even if they weren't impressed they wouldn't tell me. Gotta love'em.
- When the kids get home from school I give them some face time, but they don't tell me enough. We eat a snack together.
- 4:00 I get the 2 younger ones to practice instruments (when I remember)
- Then we go our separate ways or I'm driving and picking up kids etc.
- 6:00 dinner, we sometimes remember to read Doctrine and Covenants as a family, we are up to section 98 I think.
- Dale and I connect if we are not running somewhere.
- Bed my 8:30'ish
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Confessions for not blogging
It's been a month since my last blog entry. What can I say my life is boring. My day to day would not be interesting to anybody but me. Here it is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay, sounds like a full day with sewing and kids! Good for you getting that scripture reading in every day. I'm in Alma right now too. So, want a little shot of excitement? How do you feel about subbing for seminary the first Wednesday in May (we have teacher training again)? Let me know :) I know the kids love you! k
zzzzz... just kidding of course! I like to know what people do on a daily basis, even if you feel like it's boring, I find it interesting. Also I am jealous of your sewings, although if it is starting to feel a bit like work then my jealousy is a bit lessened. :)
Sounds like you are wonderfully busy mother. The quilts look amazing by the way.
I love your quilts. They are awesome. Thank you for sharing your talents!
My darling is too hard on herself. She is wonderful, patient, loving, supportive, gifted (though she does not think so), & suffers with me.....
I love you.
Dale
I'm a bad commenter. And a bad blogger (this year.) I love you and the entire happy Hartman home residents (past and current.) Your life isn't boring at all - it's just life.
Post a Comment