Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jury Duty

I was summonsed again for the fourth time to jury duty. This time for the City of Kent.

In the past I could not serve because I am to biased and think they are all guilty. I have been the victim of to many crimes; armed robbery, theft (I was a suspect until I took the polygraph and was told I am easy to read, I can not lie with out laughing), assault, stalking, hit and run and that's all I can think of.

Enough time has passed I told Dale, "I think I can be impartial now." I don't think he is convinced though.

I checked in on Monday and they didn't need me. I checked in again today and went through the selection process and was not rejected/dismissed but also was not picked. In this small jurisdiction they only need 6 jurors.

I am grateful for the American process and that I could be a small part of it. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

lilibet said...

It would be interesting to be picked! Keep us updated!