- Mid life boredom?
- I've read 3 books since Jan (a record you know) and have 2 more in my hand and actually want to go back to the library for myself.
- I thought I would go back to school and finish an online B.S. in Secondary Ed, Social Studies. But yesterdays fasting and prayer told me no. (there is more story here)
- I am in contact with a daughter of the missionary that baptized my extended family. I am asking her for her Mormon pioneer stories. (my grandparents are converts, my mom is a convert and my husband is a convert) I have plenty of my Mormon pioneer stories and I LOVE them all!
- I am not quilting, my sewing room is to small, yes I'm pouting, mid life thing again.
- I have discovered that getting a manicure is only $12 and very worth it. Rachel wants to go with me. Trying to deal with the midlife thing again
- I am dying for some boots! I love Jamie's and how cute she is in them.
- I wish my calling was going better. It is fine but not "gellin" like it used to.
- Watched the Super Bowl yesterday and had fun with the family during it. When an inappropriate commercial came on Glenn covered the screen with this blanket and we all started singing "lalalala" it was amusing and very funny for us. Dale pointed out that I have not weakened and watched the unSabbath Super Bowl for a few years.
- I am assigned to jury duty this Friday and next week. I can not be impartial, they are all guilty. I know how hard it is to get to the trial. I've been summoned 3 times since we have lived here (never serve because I admit I can't be impartial) and Dale has never been summoned. He is the one that could actually be impartial and fair.
Monday, February 7, 2011
It's all about ME!
Some of my family reads this blog (never comment, but they tell me). So this is an update of what I'm going through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm the same way about jury duty! And yet, I desperately want to be on a jury, mostly so I can condemn some criminal to his fate. :)
I also want boots, but they are expensive. At least the ones that don't bubble up and develop tears in the synthetic uppers are.
Post a Comment