sing to "What do you do in the summer time"
Oh, what do you do in the winter time when all the sky is grey (or gray)?
You stay in your bed and cover your head
Is that what you do, so do I.
I've read my scriptures, checked my email, then off to play Zumba Wii (spell check doesn't like Zumba Wii), then a shower.
Rachel wants me to sew up 2 skirts for her.
Than what?
4 comments:
oh man...I have so much organizing to do (as you saw). You read that book mightly quickly...hmmm...maybe you need a seminary teaching job!
I need a day in bed too...someday soon. I might need to come play zumba wii with you too and see what the fuss is all about (even though I have zero rhythm and even worse coordination.)
You could spend quality time with a certain little boy who has a bad case of teething and is taking it out on everyone. :)
I've got some ideas. You should call me whenever your board and you want to learn a new skill. Just don't wear your best clothes to my house......and don't send your kids with nice clothes. Clothes always get ruined over here. Don't let that scare you. It is always a good time.
Post a Comment