I am cleaning out old files. I have a file for each church organization I've been called to work in (except Activities Committee chair, where'd that one go?).
- RS brought me smiles of how many lessons I prepared. I wrote 2 plays for that one too.
- SS didn't have much in it. I only taught the 14 year old's in AZ before I got married.
- YW brought me tears. Those years are so emotionally invested. I have a letter from the stake presidency thanking me for my service the "horrible" year at camp. I wish I had a copy of the "Golden Hour" (daily firesides) talk I gave 3-4 times at PA camp where I was told that it changed a YW relationship with her dad. etc etc etc.
- Primary is just a bunch of visuals I have created over the many years
- General Church has a bunch of hand out etc.
2 comments:
That is awesome that you are so organized...must have been so nice and rewarding to look back at those many things that you've accomplished and done all of these years of service. At least you have an AA haha
For sure!!!
Post a Comment