I have hip bursitis. I woke up crying one night and asked Dale for a blessing. It was very painful until I was put on 2 different pain killers Monday. I love drugs! I was given a shot of cortisone Wednesday and have 8 weeks of physical therapy to look forward to now.
I finished up my ballot today; 6 initiatives, 1 referendum, 5 amendments, 1 proposition and then vote for people in power. whew.
Got a new washer and drying and everyone has used them except me. I thought I would today but my checks are flushed and I think I might still be under some influence of some kind? legal and medically necessary of course. I'm a little dizzy in the head? or am I feeling lazy and milking it? I caught up on shredding and went to WinCo and offered help at the school, can I call it a day? Maybe after I clean up a little bit? Do I sound under the influence of something? Good thing I figured out my voting last week before the drugs and pain!
I'm recording Oprah today! Sound of Music reunion! SO EXCITED!
2 comments:
Call it day! And tell me how you like your new appliances after you've used them.
I hear you sister, I have bursitis in one knee. :(:(
Post a Comment