Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Life

I don't feel like posting anything new. I am feeling blessed today. My life has had many bumps in the road and a lot of pain when I was younger but now I am "old"ish/er and life is at a good place.

I am happy to be married to such a wonderful man. He is kind and good looking too. He has the best heart. I love when we make our kids squirm with our affection for each other.

I have great kids. They make good choices when it comes to the important stuff. I am confident WE will get through THEIR teen years in one piece.

Today I am feeling happy about the family I came from, my family of origin. My brother Neal and I just had a good talk before he went back home, just an hour ago. We had parents who did a LOT of things right. In the eternal perspective we will be all right.

Life is good today.

1 comment:

Koko said...

Gratitude is so important! You have a great marriage, great kids, and a great family. We are blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives...what more could we ask for?! :)