Monday, June 28, 2010

Week-End

chore-Saturday cleaning of house
Kent International Festival by myself though kids were invited. It was kind of small, and the fashion show started 15 minutes late. Kent Farmers Market was part of it and a bought white radishes. What is a parsnip?
I did the sharing time for primary today and was pleased with how it went. My "R" is never pleased with how it goes.
Females watched a movie "Return with Honor" thinking it would be Sabbath appropriate, it wasn't, the ending was good.
Went to an open house for good friends leaving our ward. Took 2 batches of brownies from scratch, ugly but delicious.

My 2 youngest are singing their hearts out together right now.

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

I'm loving your summer updates. Trying to remember what Return with Honor was about and if I saw it - is it the one about sister missionaries? Probably not. Gonna google it. Hilarious that R is always displeased with your sharing times. I thought both were great. I'm sad I didn't get to try your brownies.