Saturday, June 26, 2010

Boring Friday 5

Friday chore-FREE
Expensive day
Ran errands all morning including more family pictures and frames to mail to family $60. (if our new scanner was hooked up I'd post here, check out on FB). Cotton candy at the mall $1, Cash n Carry 90 hamburgers for $48, etc.

Skyway bowling for an hour, $16. "R" won twice and "M" won once. They felt bad for me and gave me bumpers for the last game. I broke 100! (I have tendinitis and my first ball killed me)

Another movie $1, "Extraordinary Measures", on my comfortable bed.

1 comment:

Koko said...

How was the movie? I enjoy bowling, but my fingers get sore. You guys are really having a good time! By the way, I love what you did on Boring 4! You were very brave! One time I was at Soos Creek Elem and heard a kid cussing. I went over and told him that he wasn't allowed to use bad language on school property and he believed me. hurray! haha