Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boring 4

While waiting at a traffic light I was listening to the music coming from the car in front/beside me. Many foul words where coming out. So I looked at the light and saw that I had time. I got out of my car, left my door open, and went up to the guy and said something like, "Can you turn that down, it is offensive?" He said back to me, "Freedom of speech lady!", I said back to him, "it is offensive, turn it down!" I went back to my car. The music got turned down. My oldest son, who was with me, thinks the guy was just shocked.

We made 30 containers of strawberry and also raspberry freezer jam.

Watched a movie together on my very comfortable bed and ate strawberry shortcake for dinner.

1 comment:

lilibet said...

Good for you! Maybe he'll think of that next time.