- I am so happy for me! I've lost over 7 pounds already. Maybe it is starting to melt away.
- I have a sore throat, don't think I'm getting the flu though. It is burning. Don't think I can sing tomorrow.
- I wish I felt up to baking more than I am today; 3 Plush Pippen Pies, 24 cup cakes, maybe box of brownies, maybe not. I want to open up my new food processor (Christmas gift) and make some biscotti but won't over do it today.
- Salad & desserts for 40 for a family dinner (before funeral)
- I am happy to have both my parents still kicking around, even if on the other side of the country. At least I can call them anytime.
- I have the most supportive husband! I take medication that won't let me drive at night and so he is stuck driving the kids in the evening after he gets off work. Hope I can change meds in the spring.
- Jamie (I love my Ladybuuuuug) is graduating this April and I am excited for her! I love talking to her about her plans! "What should I do? What can I do? etc" My answer is "Anything and Everything!" What a wonderfully scary stage in life!
- Now I'm going to take a nap.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Thinking about Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've had sore throats for WEEKS now. I am so sick of it.
That is a lot of dessert.
Post a Comment