Saturday, November 1, 2008

Resume

I hate updating my resume!
I hate figuring out what I'm good at. I spent several hours writing down everything I've ever done (I think) paid and volunteer work. Now I have to scale down and bring out specifics for the kind of position I want. I'm a "Jane of all trades, master of none".
Looking at my old resume from 2002, I think it is out dated in its format and content.

I need a job. My hubby's job is fairly secure but we're not getting the raise in January we had hopped for. One kid needs braces and we are supposed to have a huge family reunion next year in the mid-west. I need a job to pay for such frivolous things.

1 comment:

lilibet said...

Ah, yes, those frivolous braces and developing family relationships things. Good luck with the job hunt. I always sell myself short -- resist the urge!!!!!!!