When I joined Face book my Jamie "let out an audible groan". I realized I spend way to much time on the computer. I'm trying to figure out how much time is acceptable on needed programs and how much time is acceptable on fluff, like blogging that few people read or Face book which has a learning curve I'm just not that into.
Hubby took the week off of work to "putter around the house. Today we are rearranging our TV room, second coat of mud on the bathroom ceiling and going to the temple tonight.
Yesterday I went to the Quilt Show in Puyallup again (w/Terri again), I bought one tool for figuring out scallop edges. I LOVE scallops! I went to one class (w/Terri) where we learned the possibilities with the "square in a square" tool. They were completely sold out an hour later. There is some scrap booking software I really want to buy. More time on the computer!
I'm trying an "experiment" to have more energy to do the things I really want to do. I love doing these projects but find that I frequently turn on the on the stupid TV instead, I'm tired. I'll post later in a month or so if it continues to work.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Absent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No you are not pathetic! Because I plan my day around 2:00 Gilmore Girls TOO! So don't say you're pathetic or else that means I am too.
Scallop edges sound very complex. But they sure are pretty on a quilt!
I need to curtail my time on the computer, too.
Post a Comment