Thursday, November 6, 2008

Random Nothing and Everything

I am confident that no one is simple. Everyone has many parts to them. I am confused at how to merge my multiple aspects.

  1. Sad John McCain is not our new prez. I allowed myself one day of morning, maybe I need 2. Michelle Obama's red and black dress was different. I loved the phrase, "Mom in chief". Was grateful to see Jessie Jackson (who walked with King) with tears in his eyes at the profound moment we were witnessing, yet I know that I know nothing of how he feels.
  2. Joined Face book. Unsure about it being a good thing though.
  3. Laundry is drying out my hands today.
  4. Listening to "The Cure" Kiss me Kiss me Kiss me"
  5. I'm having a surreal phase. Maybe I'll tell you why later, but probably not.
  6. My pondering's of late are finally turning into some positive action. We'll see how long that last?
  7. Going to grocery store soon. Take a kid to doc later.

No comments: