My brother just became a "Grandpa" yesterday! Healthy baby boy! (his wife has grand kids so actually he has been for some time)
Washing machine still works today.
I'm going to the mall today with my kids for some fun stuff in between some doc appointments.
My fun summer "what to do" list is almost done. Just need the AMC movie list.
My chiro appointment today was good. I have more motion in my neck today than ever before.
I'm spring cleaning a kids bedroom today, and we both have good attitudes about it, at the moment.
I'm done with all my doc follow ups except 1 foot doctor and regular chiro. I LOVE getting my back cracked every other day. I don't love getting my neck cracked, but it's great afterwards.
My hubby is not feeling well, worried about his heart, among other things. He has been very supportive of me and my ...grumpy... attitude lately. (Especially yesterday after church.) He has always been a good listener. He wrote a note on the bathroom mirror yesterday morning. He loves me!
4 comments:
Yesterday was so stinking exhausting and slightly painful. I'm sorry for all of us, really, but I know you bear the brunt of it. Glad you have such a great support in Dale (who'd better be going to the doctor for his ailments or I'm going to start yelling.) I am truly sorry I won't be there Tuesday night for your talk. You could send it to me and I could comment on it almost as if I were there in the room??? xoxo
I would love to know what happened in Primary yesterday, from the all-around sound of it. Congratulations about the new addition!
It's nice to know your a great aunt. Is it safe to assume that i am as well?
Janel
It is easy to love my darling. She is a great mother to our children, a friend that I can talk to about anything, and the woman that nealt across the alter and said yes.
Post a Comment